Dual Enrollment Steps
1. Request a dual enrollment course on your high school registration form AND complete the Dual Enrollment Student Information form (click the link on the left of this webpage).
2. Review the DE Parent Student Orientation Slideshow listed below. All first time dual enrollment student should attend the DE Parent Student Orientation meeting with a parent/guardian in at the beginning of the semester. Please attend the orientation that is most convenient for you at either high school regardless of the high school you are attending. All dual enrollment participants regardless of prior participation are welcome to attend.
3. Review the Dual Enrollment Procedures Contract. Print the signature page and return it to Mrs. Donna Smith, Mrs. Joy Beaird, or Mrs. Kristy Crihfield.
4. To enroll in a dual enrollment course:
In a Dyersburg State dual enrollment course, complete the online application process (4 steps)http://www.dscc.edu/dualenrollment.
In a UT Martin dual enrollment course, complete the online application process (5 steps) http://www.utm.edu/departments/dualenroll/ .
5. Apply for any financial aid for which you are eligible. Click the Dual Enrollment Financial Aid link at the left of this webpage.
7. Pay the balance of your bill that is not covered by scholarships and grants or follow the college's procedure to make payment arrangements by the college payment deadlines.