How to Apply!
Thank you for your interest in a teaching and/or administrative position with the Lauderdale County School System of Ripley and Halls, Tennessee. We are very committed to attracting and retaining the best quality educators to our school system in order to meet the educational, social, and emotional needs of all of the just over five thousand students who enter the doors of our eight (8) schools. We would like to invite you to come and take a look at us and determine if you'd like to become a part of the many wonderful things taking place in our school system.
We ask that you submit the following items using our online application system as soon as possible. If you are unable to upload the documents, you may mail those to the attention of the Human Resource Director of Lauderdale County Schools.
- Completed application form (click here to be redirected to the online application)
- Copy of college transcript
- Copy of resume
- Copy of Praxis (NTE) scores, if taken
- Three (3) completed Professional Reference Forms
- Copy(ies) of any previous teaching certificates